Monday, January 08, 2007

First Post of 2007

So far for this New Year nothing new has happened. James and I both been working and trying to make sure that we do not get sick. I have been working extra days and longer hours to help out with the shortage of stuff. I did get Christmas day and New Years day off. On both we did nothing. James worked both, so I watch TV and cleaned house.

As far as the baby department; we are done working with the doctors. No, we are not pregnant. At this point we can not go any further. For the next step you have to be placed on a waiting list for 1 year and would have to pay any where from $3500-$5000. I would gladly pay it, but I do not have a year left in San Diego. So James and I are back to trying on our own. So, at this point we have decided that maybe we are not to have kids. So, we are not going to worry about it and just have fun. Who knows? Things may still work out. And if not we can always adopt. But we would not adopt for several more years if we go that direction.

3 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger Pixie said...

Hey there, well Happy New Year. Sorry it wasn't too eventful but next year you guys will be back with family so that'll be nice, right? As far as babies go, I'm sorry you guys are done with that. Maybe your body just needs a rest. I hope that things work out and once you can relax about it everything can happen naturally for you.

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Amber said...

Hey there! So far for me as well this New Year has been pretty boring! A lot of working and not much time for anything else! Sorry about the baby dept situation, I can't imagine what you're going through. In the end it will all work out as it is supposed to but I'm still prayin'!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Shasta's Stuff said...

xoxoxox Still thinking of ya. :-) I agree with Becca maybe your body just needs a rest.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home