Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Another day




Halloween went well. I have several kids come to my door. The first people to come to my door where my neighbors. Yep, the neighbors that had the big party. They made cookies and were coming around to meet all every on the street to say sorry. To find out that they thought that there party got out of control and called the cops on their own party. The cops told them that they would not come. So they started to kick out all of their friends.

Then towards the end of treat-or-treating I opened the blinds so I could see out of my big bay window. I was talking to my sister Amy. Then I saw two kinds come running through my yard. Well I have two big blow-ups in my front yard. They have black strings that tie them to the ground. Well, both of these kids did not see the strings. They hit hard. The grass was moist so not only did they fall the slide. I felt so bad that I hung up on my sister and went outside. I find out it was one of my neighbors friend's kids. Thank goodness my neighbor was with them. The first things that she says is "Did you see that? That is funny as hell." I gave both kids two handle fulls of candy for they efforts to get to my door.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger Amber said...

Those blow up things are cute! Glad the neighbors came and apologized!

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Pixie said...

Yay! You got a blog! Sounds like you had a pretty interesting Halloween! Hope those kids were okay. I just realized this is the first time I've seen your house. :)

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Shasta's Stuff said...

Nice to know the neighbors aren't as bad as ya first though hu? :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home