Saturday, November 11, 2006

ER Visit

On Wednesday, I left work early and headed to the ER. I had been very dizzy and almost fell twice at work in front of my boss. She thought that it would be a good idea to be checked out. Well, good news I do not have an ear infection. All my labs came out normal. The CT scan show that I have a brain and it works. But the second CT scan with contrast showed that I had an inflamed nerve in my head. According to the doctor it comes from being sick for long periods of time. There is no medication that they can give me. It should go away on it's own. So my world is spinning around and around. Things do not quite spinning. And you know what happens when someone spins you - nausea. Oh ya. FUN. It should go away with-in 1-3 weeks.

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Blogger Pixie said...

Well I hope you get to feeling better very soon! It's never fun being nauseated and you've sure had your share of that! Feel better.

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger Shasta's Stuff said...

I'm sorry you feel icky! At least it will go away though. If it makes you feel any better I have a tumor on my spinal cord. :-) They found it a few years ago, gonna leave it until it causes problem, fun hu? he he he

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Amber said...

Hopefully you'll be feeling better in one week and not three! And glad the CT scan showed a brain in there, that's always a plus ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home