Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Update

Well the my world in no longer spinning. Which is very nice. It took almost two weeks after my ER visit. Then I got the flu. Boy was that fun. Then my period did not start. Not get your hopes up. I went to the Doctor on Monday and the answer is NO. So I guess it is till not my time. And just to let you now I had a ultra sound at my appointment to prove that I was not PG. So the results are correct. At this rate I will end up have a baby in Oregon. Which would make my mommy happy.

It looks like James will be having his surgery in January. My parents are hopefully coming down to help me for a few days.

James and I spent Thanksgiving together. This was the first year in four years we could spend the whole day together with out him working. It was nice. But it was also the first year we spend alone. I can't want for Thanksgiving next year. I am going to my parents house and all my brother and sisters will be there. Full house for thanksgiving. This will be my parents first full house in 5 years. And to top it off my grandparents are going to come.

Both of my sisters Amy and Michelle, and my brother Ed all still work at Safeway. Michelle is a JR. in Highschool (boy that makes me feel old) and Timmy is in 4th grade. He just got an A+ in band. He is very happy. That is all he wanted to talk about on the phone. Both of my parent still work at the hospital and on their house. And all doing well.

Still counting down to days till we get to come home. I miss my family and friend very much. But there are somethings that I will miss here as well. The weather. Who wouldn't miss the weather. Sunny and warm year round. I will also miss having 6 malls in under 20 miles. One of the nice things about San Diego is that it you want something you will find it. I hope to go the the zoo before we leave and to go to see world again.

Well I am sitting at work. I am in charge and waiting for my phone to ring. I hope that it doesn't; but I know it will. I am planning on going home and putting up my Christmas tree(or at least sometime on my weekend. I am very happy that it is my Friday. We have had a crazy crazy week at work.

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger Pixie said...

Well, I'm glad you guys got to spend Turkey Day together, I bet that was nice. It's always nice to spend the holidays with your family though, I understand that.

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Shasta's Stuff said...

:-) I agree with Courtney, glad you guys got to spend the day together, and you will be up here soon. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a baby in your guys future. :-) And sometime soon I hope. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home