Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bad neighbors

Saturday night my new neighbors that moved in a few months ago decieded that they wanted to have a hug Halloween party. There was between 40-60 people drunk. Any one who knows me I like a good party, but when the music is still pounding at 2:00 am and I have to get up at 5:00 am to go to work it doesn't work for me.

My neighbors live across the street and 4 houses down. There were people all over. Down the street screaming and yelling. They were setting off car alarms. They were so drunk. So you are probley thinking why didn't you call the cops. Well I did. I was told that the only way they would set out a cop is if I was willing to sign a written complait. Well, since I sleep alone every night; I did not want to sign anything that could cause more issues for me. Specially since my car sits outside at night.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger Shasta's Stuff said...

That sucks, I'm sorry... Saturday sure was a party night... It should make you feel better that they were probably throwing up and felt like crap the next day. :-) Karma!

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Amber said...

Yeah Saturday was party central everywhere I guess. Everywhere except my house where I went to bed early!! But my hubby on the other hand decided to party harty late into the night and threw up and felt like crap the next day so hah! Made me have no sympathy for him, but I do have sympathy for you cuz I'm sure it's not a pleasent thing to hear drunk people when you have to be up early!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home