Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just under a year


As of the 13th James on has one year left in the Navy. We are moving home a few months early, but that is because of all the vactation time he has saved up. As the days more on the more happy and excited I get about moving back home. James amd I should be coming up in Auguest for at least 10 days. The navy gives you 10 days house hunting leave. So we figured we would use it. We used it when we first got here. But we found a place on the first day and spend the rest together hanging out. It was nice. I hope that we can find a place quickly. James still really wants to purchase a home, but I have he willing to rent for 1 year. I explained to him that we do not have jobs up there. We do not know how much we will make; and that it would be stuid to jump into purchasing a home. So we are going to be looking at renting. Another reason I can not wait to move is that from the last time I was in Oregon several of my friend will have new babies to see. It is crazy. When I went up last time I saw several kids that were walking and talking that I had never seen before. And this time I get to see several more new babies.

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM , Blogger Pixie said...

Sounds like you're really excited about moving back. It'll be nice for you guys to get back closer to friends and family. Hope you're doing well.

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Amber said...

I hope you guys find a place quickly!! I say it's probably a good idea that you guys are buying a house right away and hopefully you'll find jobs quickly! And yay for the new babies!! I can't wait to meet the new babies too ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home