Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lossing the faith......


As James was getting ready to leave the other day I was able to get a few pictures of him. This is what he wears every day. Even though most Navy personal wears their blues and white; my baby just wears this.
Things here are going well. I still have not been feeling very well. A lot of people at work have been sick. We just moved into a new building about 2 months ago. Since hten it has also been very cold and rainy.
Today I was working in the back yard when it started to rain on me again. I hope that it will quite raining for several days so that my lawn will dry out so we can cut it. I cleaned under the big orange tree and cut it back some. That is one thing that I will not miss.
Time seems to be moving so quickly. I can not believe that Feburary is almost over and soon it will be March. Before you know it I will be moving back to Bend. I can not wait to move. At time I am very sad to move back to Bend since Mom and Dad Kendall will not be there. But it has been almost two years since they have passed. But, at least I will be closer to my parents. I have felt like I have missed out on soooo much living in San Diego for the past 4 years. Not only with my family, but with my friends. The only thing that will be kinda weird is that now all my friend have kids. So it is not going to be like the old days. I wish that James and I had a child too. But, it looks like we might not get that blessing any time soon. I hope that someday we will be able to have a baby; but if the Doctors can't make it work I just not have any faith that we will be able to have one on your own. James keeps telling me that it will happen. He thinks that once we get back to Oregon and no not have insurance from the Navy that it will happen. I not know why he can have so much faith that it will happen. I started losing my faith last year when I loss that baby. But who knows. My family keeps praying that James and I will have a baby and may someday.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Blogger Amber said...

Sorry you've been sick, it's been going around everywhere! I'm just now getting over being sick but Connor and Zachary still aren't feeling too well! As for the child issue, I hope and pray that you will be blessed with a child. Who knows maybe James is right and as soon as you're without insurance that's when it'll happen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home